Biofeedback is a technique you can use to learn to control some of your body's functions, such as your heart rate. During biofeedback, you're connected to electrical sensors that help you receive information about your body.
Biofeedback, sometimes called biofeedback training, is used to help manage many physical and mental health issues, including:
* Panic Attacks
* Improve your coping mechanisms
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
* Relaxation & Stress Management
Biofeedback appeals to people for a variety of reasons:
* It's noninvasive.
* Helps reduce or eliminate the need for medications.
* Helps enhance the benefits of medications.
* Helps women who can't take medication during pregnancy.
* It helps people feel more in control of their health.